• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Thermapen

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfinleyui

Reaction score
I'm a brewer, I'm also into smoking/bbq, so a thermapen is finally a reasonable investment.

I don't need the latest and greatest, so if anyone has an older model thermapen they're looking to sell, would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Get on their website and sign up for mailings. They offer open box specials all the time. They're usually $20-$30 cheaper than new. I've bought a few that way.

Great bit of info. I'll do that as well. Thx

I have an older Thermapen and the new model too. If you can find an open box sale, the new Thermapens have several really nice new features such as backlighting, auto wake up with probe in the "out" position and the display rotates depending on the way you hold it. I think the old ones are fine...just a bit outdated. However, I like them all!!

As b-boy mentioned, open box sales are offered only by email to those on their subscriber list. Look up their site and subscribe to the mailing list. Plus that enters you into weekly prize drawings.

They also discount colors that don't sell well. I got "British Racing Green" at a nice discount. I call it Packer Green.

They also discount colors that don't sell well. I got "British Racing Green" at a nice discount. I call it Packer Green.

Do you remember the one that had "flames" on it? It went to open box sales too!! LOL

Latest posts

Back