• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Rims tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loodachris

12th man loud and proud!
Reaction score
Looking for a Rims tube just like the one in the picture. With or without the heating element or temp probe does not matter. If it does come with the heating element it would have to be 110v as I don't have 220v in my garage until later in the year. Pm me with your price including shipping and paypal to 98387.

5666173112_829d99d7ed_z by Ludahchris, on Flickr

I have one exactly like that. The element is potted nicely and has a valve installed for drain as well. It has the cord and all so it's in a "plug and play" status.

I've been wanting to upgrade to Bobby's RIMs kit so let me know if you're interested. I need to brew with it on Friday, but could have it shipped out shortly after.

Could you put up a picture and a price or pm me a price please. I'm in no rush as I am just now building a rims system.

Back