Wow, just wow.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter_Stout

Reaction score
I've been on a New Belgium Brewing, Juice Force Imperial IPA kick lately and want to know how the he'll can I get this kind of carbonation!

Attachments

• 20230607_083259.mp4
    21.5 MB
I've been on a New Belgium Brewing, Juice Force Imperial IPA kick lately and want to know how the he'll can I get this kind of carbonation!
A nearly flat beer will do the same thing as your video if it’s in a dirty, scratched or etched bottom glass like @passedpawn and @VikeMan mention above. It isn’t necessarily a good thing nor a good indicator of the amount of carbonation in the beer, in fact it’s the CO2 escaping your beer that will eventually cause it to taste flat.

A nearly flat beer will do the same thing as your video if it’s in a dirty, scratched or etched bottom glass like @passedpawn and @VikeMan mention above. It isn’t necessarily a good thing nor a good indicator of the amount of carbonation in the beer, in fact it’s the CO2 escaping your beer that will eventually cause it to taste flat.
Well, the key to this is to drink it fast enough for it not to go flat...lol

Latest posts

Back