Worst style of beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had dinner at a sushi joint with my boss and coworkers. He ordered Guinness for all of us. Since then I have come to the conclusion that Guinness and raw fish do not go together.

Gueuze hands down I can't stand. I do enjoy fruit lambics and other sours. I just can't do the straight up stuff. Other than that I enjoy pretty much every beer out there. If anybody can suggest a good gueuze to look into I might have to give them another shot. I can't remember what I've tried, it's been a few years ago so maybe my tastes have matured.

Gueuze hands down I can't stand. I do enjoy fruit lambics and other sours. I just can't do the straight up stuff. Other than that I enjoy pretty much every beer out there. If anybody can suggest a good gueuze to look into I might have to give them another shot. I can't remember what I've tried, it's been a few years ago so maybe my tastes have matured.

I'm right there with you. I said the same thing earlier in the thread. Gueuze tastes like fermented hay that used to be the bed of a dog.

Back