Worst "pick-up" failure so far (rant)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:):drunk::eek::mug:

I agree. It's just that insane amounts of cheap white wine will cloud your judgement... As long as you can keep the whole company happy you're good, I agree. I was just drunk and pathetic, and that I regret.

What buggs me is that she was so friggin cool and we where so in tune before I flipped out. I'm in the process of getting her nuber so I can just call her up and apollogise for ruening her night out. The easy way out would be to just chalk it up as another tick in the L clumn, but I just feel like pushing the limits to see what happens. In my mind, it can't get any worse, only better, so what can I loose except for a couple hours and a few phonecalls. After all I owe her an apollogy.

H

Just don't write her a note. At least in English.;)

Hasn't anybody on here heard of chloroform? A little of that and the threesome would have definatly happened.

:):drunk::eek::mug:

I agree. It's just that insane amounts of cheap white wine will cloud your judgement... As long as you can keep the whole company happy you're good, I agree. I was just drunk and pathetic, and that I regret.

What buggs me is that she was so friggin cool and we where so in tune before I flipped out. I'm in the process of getting her nuber so I can just call her up and apollogise for ruening her night out. The easy way out would be to just chalk it up as another tick in the L clumn, but I just feel like pushing the limits to see what happens. In my mind, it can't get any worse, only better, so what can I loose except for a couple hours and a few phonecalls. After all I owe her an apollogy.

H

lol...for some reason you're reminding me of the guy from the movie, Swingers. The guy that kept calling to apologize. Don't do it. It will just smell of desperation. lol

Instead if you do call (which I'm sure you will) dismiss your behavior and don't dwell on it, instead focusing on going out and having a good time. Keeping it light will make it easy for you to reposition yourself.

As I said before, enjoy your time single. Though I'm happily married, I did enjoy the pursuit of women back in the day (hell, I went after my wife even though she had a boyfriend at the time - all is fair in love and war - her then boyfriend was no friend of mine). :rockin:

Phew, you got me worried there for a moment :).

No, but I understand what you say. While I look at it as a playfull game, I never forget it's human beeings I'm interacting with.

In fact, that's my advice to all singles: Drop the cheesy pick-up lines, muster up the currage and just go in there, chit chat and be genuinely interested in figuring out whom you're actually talking to, listen to what they say and go from there, rather than trying to qualify yourself, and the attraction will start to build.

H

Save that BS for the clubs!!

j/k I'd def call her and see if she wants to try again. No can always put a mark in the L column later. Of course, if you can manage to get a 3-way out of it, you'd be in the ranks of the extremely rare and honored men of all time. But, they were sisters, so that's not hot, that's just gross... ;)

So... In the name of science I decided to try to contact her to see what would unfold. She has a pretty unusual name but it turned out it would be almost impossible to get hold of her number (for several reasons) so in the end the only option left was to drop her a message on facebook (which is lame, I know...), so I sent her a not too long (but fun and direct) message and...success! She wrote me back a day later with her contact info...

So, for now the agony is gone and I got a super cool date set up with a super cool girl :D

dude, it happens! :tank: you just pick yourself up and move on.... there are more fish in the sea, but perhaps you should take some fishing lessons first? (just giving you a hard time)

Say "to hell with it" and ask them if they want to do a threesome with you. :D

I approve of this approach. Maybe try to apologize first, but if that doesn't work so well say "**** it, how bout a threesome with your sis at least?"

Like you said, it can't get any worse!

Good luck, and keep it cool....maybe goto an art gallery where they don't serve beer (Unless she is TOTALLY into brew)

Keep us posted, and maybe some pics for all your support team here

Just one thing to remember. Ms. Death Ray was assumedly raised in the same household as Ms. Beautiful. So its fair to assume that she CAN be just as psycho as the sister, and you just haven't had the opportunity to see it yet. But to be fair, they can be totally different personalities from each other as well. Just remember to keep your eyes wide open for crazy behaviors.

Doesn't matter how beautiful she is, some guy somewhere got sick and tired of her crap.

I am with the other guys on this one, to hell with apopogizing! Try and nail them both. After all if we couldnt have sex with them it would be legal to hunt them! For every chick i've nailed or ofended there are 50 guys she's treated like crap. Call the little sis up, hook up a few times and then nail her sister.

OK, I am starting to feel the effects of peer pressure here... maybe I'd just make a serious effort to date (=nail) them both ;).

But, nah...it would just complicate things beyond repair if it turns out the lovely one actually is SWMBO-material (and she found out I just nailed her sister).

Besides, I'm confident enough with my ability to pick up girls I nowadays have the luxury to be somewhat selective in the process:D.

H

Dude, you live in Sweden. From what I know Sweden has tons of very gorgeous women. Just find yourself some new girls to hit on.

I am with the other guys on this one, to hell with apopogizing! Try and nail them both. After all if we couldnt have sex with them it would be legal to hunt them! For every chick i've nailed or ofended there are 50 guys she's treated like crap. Call the little sis up, hook up a few times and then nail her sister.

Right on brotha!! I like your style.

Back