Working from home is... weird

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pappers Smearers, However, luck is not what I need. What I need is an anally inserted rocket. :)

Couldn't resist.

A toy gas-fired missile and launcher assembly ... the operator places the inlet tube with its valve open adjacent his anal region from which a colonic gas is discharged... The ignitor is then activated to explode the mixture in the chamber and fire the missile into space.​

Google Patent Download (PDF)

been working from home for WOW! 10 years now. I do commute to the boss' house 1 day a week and have to put up with his LOUD wife who also works at home and their 3 very young kids.

my SWMBO, the BigHair, seems to think I'm Mr. Mom and have all kinds of time to finish her HoneyDo list, but I'm too busy here on HBT to get to those. Besides, the boss pays me to sit here at the computer waiting for phone calls, not cleaning the basement.

so, it's just me (usually in my sponge-bob lounge pants, but today it's Redskins lounge pants... HAIL TO THEM!) and the Howdy.

I've just been promoted and I'm going to start working from home 80% of the time..I basically work from my house now, But I'm on the road everyday. My company is on the west coast and I'm on the east. I'll probably see accounts a couple days a week. My account base is at the corporate level and I'll also be managing the direction of the field team. I'm kinda excited about it, but I'm so used to leaving the house every morning. I hope I don't go stir crazy..

A huge downside to working at home becomes evident when one is in battle mode with the missus.

Last night we got into some random bitching with eachother about "Doing stuff" This comes about when she sees me taking an afternoon nap. Bear in mind that I often get up at 5am and have already been working (Or trying to find work) for a good few hours, so I have to remind her that I get up 3 or 4 hours to work before she even gets out of bed (She has odd working hours too) So I reminded her of that simple fact. My day usually starts when the sparrows aren't even up and farting, rubbing their eyes and cleaning their beaks yet.

This morning, I put in a couple of hours, then had no work for a while, so I sit down and catch up on The Walking Dead. This is when wifey comes in (I call her bloodsucking Hellbitch for short) "Ah" she says! "So you never really do work in the mornings! You just sit and watch TV"

In the sports news today, someone who has never actually played professional football shot his wife and then himself despite suffering no brain injury due to sports. Police are investigating the incident. It turns out that someone stole all the toilet seats in the police station, and they have nothing to go on.

Honestly, I love her with all my heart, and I honestly don't want to kill another wife, the dumpster is kinda full, and the old one is starting to get a bit whiffy.

:(

A huge downside to working at home becomes evident when one is in battle mode with the missus.

Last night we got into some random bitching with eachother about "Doing stuff" This comes about when she sees me taking an afternoon nap. Bear in mind that I often get up at 5am and have already been working (Or trying to find work) for a good few hours, so I have to remind her that I get up 3 or 4 hours to work before she even gets out of bed (She has odd working hours too) So I reminded her of that simple fact. My day usually starts when the sparrows aren't even up and farting, rubbing their eyes and cleaning their beaks yet.

This morning, I put in a couple of hours, then had no work for a while, so I sit down and catch up on The Walking Dead. This is when wifey comes in (I call her bloodsucking Hellbitch for short) "Ah" she says! "So you never really do work in the mornings! You just sit and watch TV"

In the sports news today, someone who has never actually played professional football shot his wife and then himself despite suffering no brain injury due to sports. Police are investigating the incident. It turns out that someone stole all the toilet seats in the police station, and they have nothing to go on.

Honestly, I love her with all my heart, and I honestly don't want to kill another wife, the dumpster is kinda full, and the old one is starting to get a bit whiffy.

:(

Wireless headphones. I wear them all day and nobody bugs me when they are on. I have a pair of Sennheisers. Don't buy Rocketfish.

Wireless headphones. I wear them all day and nobody bugs me when they are on. I have a pair of Sennheisers. Don't buy Rocketfish.

I have a pair of wireless headphones that i use for listening to soccer outside of the house so that i can smoke.

The neighbours have now become accustomed to seeing that stupid English guy jumping up and down and shouting obscenities with his hardcore ear muffs on. :eek:

Oh!!! Oh!!! That reminds me!!! On the plus side, home workers NEVER miss a game!!! :D

Back at the office today. Place smells like burning plastic. Thrilled to be out of the apartment though.

Latest posts

Back