Wiring help with 2 pid 2 element

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vnmyers13

Reaction score
The strange part about this is I had a 2352 and when I went to order my second I wasn't paying attention and ordered a 2362. of course i have been collecting parts for a while so when i realized my mistake quite a bit of time had passed.

Looking at the two, it looks like they'll both work, unless your SSRs take more than 12V to cycle.

Yes, the terminal layouts are different, but still workable. They are very similar in terms of what a brewer needs: Auto/Manual, Auto Tune, SSR control output, and multiple types of temperature input. It seems the biggest difference in terms of the terminal layout is in the Alarming/Relay outputs. Is there something you specifically need help with?

The strange part about this is I had a 2352 and when I went to order my second I wasn't paying attention and ordered a 2362. of course i have been collecting parts for a while so when i realized my mistake quite a bit of time had passed.
I suggest that you contact the owner of Auber Instruments and see if you can arrange an exchange.

I guess need to find the manual see what pins on the 2352 equate to on the 2362. Plan on using the diagram from Ryan at ebrewsupply.

Auber has all the product data (with pin-out) on their website. Just pull up the specific PID and open the PDF documentation and you'll be golden.

Back