wilserbrewer BIAB Bags Memorial Day Weekend Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Happy and safe MDW to all homebrewers

wilserbrewer BIAB Bags sale this weekend to kick off the warm weather brewing season. Several sale options below, please choose and specify one option with purchase and provide option with kettle outer daimeter and height via email after purchase. Sale credits will be made promptly via paypal.

thanks wilser!

Sale options............

1. Free 1/4" upgrade with any 1/8" Grand Slam Package. Order lower priced 1/8" pulley and receive much nicer 1/4" pulley N/C. Example: Order 1/8" double pulley package @ $35 plus $5 shipping and receive 1/4" double pulley N/C, a $48 dollar value :)

2. $5 off rectangular cooler bag, reg price $28 plus $5 shipping, now only $28 shipped (that's cheap!) compare at $43 plus $5 ouch

3. $5 off 2nd bag purchase, reg $18 now "add a bag" only $13 w/ free shpping

Additionally, free hop bag or hop sock with any purchase, all you have to do is ask nicely...can be combined with sale options above.

Have a fun safe weekend!

Thanks,
wilser

I was hoping to get my new system ordered by now so I could have taken advantage of the sale.
I will say that at regular prices, the quality and service is WELL WORTH it!!!

Looking forward to ordering my 2nd bag very soon!

I saw in the sidebar "Wilserbrewer Bags Memorial" with the rest of it truncated, and I almost **** a brick. These bags are freakin' awesome, and I was about to be mega-bummed that I couldn't order more to stock up!

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated."
Mark Twain

Rest assured, wilserbrewer is alive and well, enjoying the local libations and live music at the NJ beach.

Latest posts

Back