Williams Brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracer bullet

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm feeling compelled to share a great experience. I ordered a flow controlled, ball lock post mounted tap. They sent the wrong one, the version without that tap. I thought it was my mistake when I ordered it but nope they sent the wrong one.

I emailed them about it and the right one showed up a couple days later, and they said to go ahead and keep the incorrect one. I offered again to return it since I didn't need it and they said to gift it to a friend who might use it.

Definitely a vendor that'll look to again.

It's been a while since I've ordered from them, but have always had stellar service. A few years back I had an order that included a 32 oz bottle of Starsan. The bottle had a tiny leak under the cap, and lost maybe an ounce. Luckily, the leak was confined to inside the carton and nothing else was damaged. I emailed William's to give them a heads-up but didn't ask for anything. A few days later I received a Fedex package with another 32 oz bottle of Starsan.

You can't beat that kind of attention to customer service.

I have ordered twice from Williams recently (BrewTan B, WLP001, specialty LME). Both orders arrived on time with quality packaging. Shipping times were "as expected".

FWIW, the LME instructions recommended refrigeration when the LME arrived. Storing LME cold has been recommended for a long time. e.g. Brewing Engineering, 2e; /r/homebrewing wiki, ...

Last edited:
I also have ordered from them many times over the years. Great company with excellent customer service. One time I had a item that broke and I had it for quite a long time. I inquired about getting a replacement and they were honest and said that they had some issues with some of the old stock and they sent me a new and improved one for free. Williams Brewing is the real deal! Maybe that's why they have been in business for 44 years!

John

Williams and MoreBeer are my two go-to online vendors for most things I need shipped to me. They both have a California presence so I get my orders super quick.

Back