whos going to GABF?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fractional

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So the wife ( 10 year veteran of gabf) and i (4 years) got our tkts again this year. and was wondering who else was going we will be there Thursday night.
dressed in the powder blue and orange tuxs from dumb and dummer.:mug:

I got tickets, now hopefully I can find a hotel room...

If all else fails, we stayed at the Double Tree in the tech center last year. Our original hotel got flooded so they moved us to the DT. Pro's are it was the quietist hotel I've ever stayed at for GABF...definitely a good thing when trying to recover from various beer tastings. Also it was really close (<5 min) to light rail. The restaurant in the hotel was awesome too. Cons are it is about a 30 minute light rail ride into downtown and there isn't much to do/see around the hotel...mostly malls and strip malls.

microbus thats where i catch the light rail, if not at mineral. i stay in parker. buy an extra tkt so i can crash at a friend house.

chem you could always do https://www.couchsurfing.org/ its people that open up there home to you. usually really cool people. Very rarely a sodomite!

oh and airbnb.com i used them for london. rented a whole house for a week.

If all else fails, we stayed at the Double Tree in the tech center last year. Our original hotel got flooded so they moved us to the DT. Pro's are it was the quietist hotel I've ever stayed at for GABF...definitely a good thing when trying to recover from various beer tastings. Also it was really close (<5 min) to light rail. The restaurant in the hotel was awesome too. Cons are it is about a 30 minute light rail ride into downtown and there isn't much to do/see around the hotel...mostly malls and strip malls.

That is the one I was actually looking at! Thanks for the tip. Does the light rail run all night?

That is the one I was actually looking at! Thanks for the tip. Does the light rail run all night?

It does not. I have many times missed it and had to take a cab back home. There is a gap between one ish and 5 ish in the morning depending on the stop and where you are trying to get to.

Anyone have an extra Farm to Table ticket for Friday? I've done GA the last 5 years and would like to upgrade and try something new.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Latest posts

Back