Who remembers the first time that they...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
306b4cec5d61c3e1428eeb8fb16b42ac.jpg

Every time you post in this thread, every HBTer who knows what this thread is about loses the game. Stop it.

EDIT: Dammit, look what I just did :eek:

After years and years of winning without knowing..................I guess I just LOST.

It's 8:25 in the morning and I need a beer !!!

Son of a *****. Unsubscribing caused me to associate checking HBT with thinking about this thread. Now I have to suppress thoughts of checking HBT.

So am I still possibly winning if I didn't click the link? But is it worth winning if I don't know what I'm winning? But is it better to be an educated loser than an oblivious winner??

Should I click the link, but more importantly, is it Work Safe?

So am I still possibly winning if I didn't click the link? But is it worth winning if I don't know what I'm winning? But is it better to be an educated loser than an oblivious winner??

Should I click the link, but more importantly, is it Work Safe?

Not only is it work safe, but possibly the stupidest game ever conceived.

Well F, I lost. But technically I had already lost before clicking on the link so I do not regret clicking :) just knowing you people that play these games.

Nope. You've already lost. But not checking may increase your chances of winning in the future.

all the possible advancements for humankind that could result from the internet.....but all we get is pRon and this worthless fu<king game, which isn't even a game....I hope more people just lost because of this post

My band has a song called The Game. Every time we play it our guitarist announces it: "This song is called The Game - and you all just lost!"

Then the crowd stares at us blankly.

Obviously I lost the game as soon as I saw this thread.

However, my friend Norman is still winning. Norman is my imaginary friend. He lives in my brain as a separate entity, but has no access to the workings of my brain. Therefore he has no knowledge of the game unless i tell him about it.

Nothing to see here Norman. What's that? Kill the postman? I can't do that Norman, I'm waiting for a delivery from Amazon..... Maybe later.....

Back