Where to go in Boston?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoHeadsBrewing

Reaction score
So yeah, I'm in Boston until Friday morning, and all I've got on the books for beer place is Sam Adams. Where else is good to go? I'm staying in Cambridge right next to JFK Park. If anyone is free for a pint, I'm buying!

Sunset is an awesome suggestion! The only thing I would say about that place is to take a cab to get there - it's in a rather busy traffic-laden neighborhood that's tough to navigate for a non-native.

Cambridge Beerworks used to be pretty good (haven't been there in years)
http://www.cambrew.com/

edit... oh well.. looks like CB was purchased by inBev back in April :(

In Waltham (a few towns over from Cambridge) is Watch City Brewery - they brew their own beer too.

http://www.watchcitybrew.com/

Boston Beer Works, by fenway, try the fried pickles!
Boston beer garden, down by fan pier and the institute of contemporary art (ICA)
Bukowski's in back bay, dalton street.. good draft selection, iconic, unique.
Lower Depths, kenmore square... great selection

Christopher's Restaurant in Cambridge is a nice bar to hit up. They have about 10-12 taps with a good variety. The food there is good too. It's right across the street from Porter Square, which has a liquor store with a pretty good selection. And to top it off Modern Homebrew Emporium is right down the road if you feel like shopping for homebrew supplies.

And to top it off Modern Homebrew Emporium is right down the road if you feel like shopping for homebrew supplies.

Question, do you know off hand if they sell kegging supplies? looking for faucets and shanks? :drunk:

Is there any LHBS in the boston/ waltham area that sell these in stock? if so, pls let me know, thx.

OP, sorry to hijack :mug:

Question, do you know off hand if they sell kegging supplies? looking for faucets and shanks? :drunk:

Is there any LHBS in the boston/ waltham area that sell these in stock? if so, pls let me know, thx.

OP, sorry to hijack :mug:

There website is beerbrew.com. Good place. I get most of my supplies there. They have three locations. click on the Cambridge store.

There website is beerbrew.com. Good place. I get most of my supplies there. They have three locations. click on the Cambridge store.

Thank you very much. I googled their name and their old website came up, along with alot of errors and warnings...so i didn't click...new one you posted is good..Thanks again. :mug:

Back