Where to get Cheap 1/2" Silicone Hose

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, 2.50/ft is standard rate.

A good deal would be obviously anything under that, but of course a sweet deal would be $1.75-2/ft. I've never seen it that cheap though.

If it makes anyone feel better, $2.50 a foot is a pretty sweet price - compared to the @sshole behind this offering.

Sadly, I have no doubt some moron actually paid $8.75 a foot...plus shipping.

Cheers! ("Bend over and say "AAAARRRRRGH!" ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
It's odd that an early post recommending my place at $2.15 a foot would be followed up with so many links to more expensive sources. We also discount to $2/ft at lengths of 50 feet or more. You'd be supporting an active, long time forum member and also be getting the best USA extruded tubing short of pharma grade.

If you have a LHBS check there, I know mine carries it for $2/foot.

It's odd that an early post recommending my place at $2.15 a foot would be followed up with so many links to more expensive sources. We also discount to $2/ft at lengths of 50 feet or more. You'd be supporting an active, long time forum member and also be getting the best USA extruded tubing short of pharma grade.

For me:

StainlessBrewing: $30.75 (10 feet premium delivered)
BrewHardware: $33.17 (10 feet premium delivered)

StainlessBrewing: $28.75 (10 feet economy delivered)

Both premium products are USA made pharma-grade, premium products. Base price PLUS SHIPPING = final price ;)

Back