Where to buy two hearted

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jphillips13

Reaction score
It's not available anywhere close to me. On the website it shows it's available in Virginia, and I'll be going there Saturday for a week. My next brew is going to be a clone, but I'd like to have the real thing to compare with. Anyone know a good place to buy in southwest Virginia?
Thanks in advance

Sent from somewhere using Home Brew

It's not available anywhere close to me. On the website it shows it's available in Virginia, and I'll be going there Saturday for a week. My next brew is going to be a clone, but I'd like to have the real thing to compare with. Anyone know a good place to buy in southwest Virginia?
Thanks in advance

If your going to a state that Bells is available I would think most bottle shops would carry it as its one of their flagship brews.

Sorry, no advice on the southwest. If you make it to the coast, Grape & Gourmet usually carries the bottles and the 5L mini-kegs of it. If you pass through any of the larger populated cities in north or eastern Virginia you can probably swing by a Total Wine and pick some up.

Thanks for all the responses! This site is great. It looks like there's a place in Bristol that may have it.
Driving from basically Memphis to tazewell va, Bristol is on the way.
Thanks again!

Personal experience is absolutely everywhere. Then again I live in Michigan so a typical dive bar 6 beer tap set up is bud, bud light, miller, miller light, coors, and two hearted.

As a Marylander, I come to Virginia for all of my Bell's (and Founder's) purchases.

After a quick search I found that Mr. Bill's Wine Cellar in Roanoke carries Bell's products. No mention about Two Hearted specifically.

And Blue Five Restaurant has it on tap.

I find it at World Market and most large beer/wine suppliers. In Columbia, SC it's Green's and Total Wine.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Thanks for all the responses! I never found any close to me in va. Couldn't get the distributor there to return a call either. I didn't come home empty handed though. My swmbo found two grocery stores in Mt Airy that had it. We were taking a day trip there anyway so.....I bought three six packs (all they had) at lowes foods.
Only problem now is not drinking all of it before I get my clone brewed.

Personal experience is absolutely everywhere. Then again I live in Michigan so a typical dive bar 6 beer tap set up is bud, bud light, miller, miller light, coors, and two hearted.

I know, right? Two hearted and Oberon are at the corner gas station. Even Walmart carries it here.

You can also get 2 Hearted in Arizona. Why you ask? The owner is a Cubs fan and that's where the Cubbies have their spring training. Strange yes, but true.

I just got this text from Big red Lq today ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406270143.864857.jpg

I'd be more than happy to fed ex some cans in return for something I can't find here

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

The 4 packs are tall boy cans. It's a nice change in their packaging and lets you take good beer to places that have banned glass.

Back