Where to buy a left hand 1/4" pipe die?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old_Brewer

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy a left hand 1/4" pipe die? Or where can I buy a 1/4" pipe with a left hand thread on one end, and a right hand thread on the other end?

I bought 2 surplus Perlick regulators. they are rated at 1800 psi on the inlet side. All 4 ports have right hand threads.

I guess I didn't read this thread thoroughly:
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=9650

I would like to add the 2 regulators to my existing regulator. All suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks

Edit: 1800 psi

Why not just use them as secondary regulators? Just run the output of your main regulator into the inlet of the secondaries. Any 'high pressure' kegs need to run off of the primary, I run soda water off of mine at 35 psi.

david_42 said:
Why not just use them as secondary regulators? Just run the output of your main regulator into the inlet of the secondaries. Any 'high pressure' kegs need to run off of the primary, I run soda water off of mine at 35 psi.

+1, that's exactly what I did. It works just fine as long as you remember the secondary reg pressure can't exceed the primary reg, which isn't a big deal to me.

:off: 35psi for making your own soda water, eh? I've been meaning to try that now that I have a carbonator cap.

david_42 said:

Thanks. That's what I'll do. I'm going to practice what I preach & keep it simple!

Also thanks for the info about the soda pressure. I saw a bottle of root beer extract at one of the local stores. I haven't made soda in years. I think it's time to dedicate a corny to soda.

Back