Where do I get raw wheat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notwoohoo

Reaction score
I'm looking to make a lambic in the near future, with 35% of my bill being raw wheat. Where can I acquire this raw wheat? Also, anyone know where to get some aged hops? :)

I'm looking to make a lambic in the near future, with 35% of my bill being raw wheat. Where can I acquire this raw wheat? Also, anyone know where to get some aged hops? :)

Try Bread Beckers for the wheat; it's a family-owned business and their store/warehouse is right there in Woodstock. If you do buy it there, tell them Chris Gosey told you about them.

no problem, man. I just noticed they sell "Sprouted, organic barley" and am wondering if I can get some of that to make my own organic malt. Would be interesting to experiment with a pound or two!

I just dropped by and picked up a bucket of soft white wheat, which was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the help!

Back