Whazzup with Amazon?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw where they raised the overtime rate in their warehouses to double-time. I'm guessing they're nowhere near staffed enough to be able to satisfy orders, so they're trying to buy themselves as much lead time as possible.

They are prioritizing deliveries of household necessities, medicines, etc. And also everything listed above probably contributes to it.

The deprioritization email was sent to people who sell on amazon using fulfillment by amazon about the processing of inbound shipments. Basically it sounds like they don't have enough people to unload trucks that were arriving with stuff to sell. They were supposed to continue fulfilling orders that were placed for things that had already been scanned into Amazon's inventory, but the shipping delays make it sound like that's no longer true.

I had to check the part number on the MicroMatic site to make sure it was actually a corny keg. It is, and I think it's made by AMCYL. I have another AMCYL keg at home that works great, so it's a win for me.

Back