What's your current favorite beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crushing pretty hard on this at the moment.

LYwMfok.jpg

America really needs to up it's roundabout game. Look at this slice of magnificence from Swindon (England).

1*ajDimtTEyxBHw-VsVJE9MQ.jpeg

Roundabouts inside roundabouts. That's next level.

I don't mind circles. The problem with this one is it's 3 major highways converging so you're coming in either from a dead stop or 60 mph. No in between.

America really needs to up it's roundabout game. Look at this slice of magnificence from Swindon (England).

Google Maps/Waze etc. are **** all use trying to figure this badboy out.

1*ajDimtTEyxBHw-VsVJE9MQ.jpeg

Also, if this is a "roundabout" why are almost all the arrows pointing straight? Silly Brits.

And everyone driving on the left.

I would just abandon the auto at that point.

I noticed in Scotland a few years back that you can actually get the hang of it pretty quickly. I was definitely nervous at first but a few days in it was second nature. I actually prefer roundabouts to sitting at a long light (though I've never dealt with anything like Padraig posted above).

I noticed in Scotland a few years back that you can actually get the hang of it pretty quickly. I was definitely nervous at first but a few days in it was second nature. I actually prefer roundabouts to sitting at a long light (though I've never dealt with anything like Padraig posted above).

Yeah swapping over is easier than most people expect. I do think driving on the right feels more natural but supposedly it’s safer sticking to the left. I forget what the reasoning is though.

Roundabouts work if people know how to drive with even the slightest common sense.
They're being installed with a high frequency where I am, but the drivers are complete morons with no sense of anything other than 5 feet in front of their front bumper.

Not to mention, I live in a high density ag area and the roundabouts are way too small. If you've even got a Midsize trailer attached, you're driving up and over the curb and damned near in the overly sized mound of dirt in the center of it.

For ****'s sake, I miss the old TB. We used to be about drinking beer, making fun of BA, calling out beer snobs and calling JulianB a creep.

I'm going to make this a giveaway.

Post your angriest gif and a pic of your favorite beer. Sillier gif the better. I will make some sort of determination next Saturday and send out beers or something to the winner.

Let's make TB fun again.
Hey, any intentions of following through with this giveaway, or does a bad giveawayer thread need to be started?

I was drunk when I started this and completely forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder.
Deserves a trophy point for his commitment to the cause. C’mon @leadership.

Cause = eventually gathering accountability for actions declared while not sober.

I endorse this message. While not sober. Thank you spell check.

Back