What's your current favorite beer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let’s somehow make this about tosh

Lutter wanna start it?
When you've got too much tosh in your mouth....
HotFocusedAngora-max-1mb.gif

Just ****ing stop and move on. The tosh joke was dead a week ago.

For what it’s worth, I agree. The recent outcry by Tosh on Thursday morning was responded to by the community over the former pages here. I think it’s time this thread got back to talking about dumplings, poop, heights, and, I guess, feet. This community can be great at letting things be dumplings under the bridge, and I think it’s time that we do that here.

That said: it may be time for some self reflection. Perhaps, tosh, you could also benefit from doing the same for others that you’d like the community to do for you. It may finally be time to move on from your now years old issues with Don, with Seawatchman, etc. No “lists of names,” no sworn enemies. Just taking the site as seriously as it should be taken: not seriously at all.

I mean it. It’s a silly beer website we use to take a break from real life, and to ******** with friends. It should never have been, and never should be taken more seriously than that. By anyone.

I’m honestly just impressed you guys made it more than 12 hours.

For what it’s worth, I agree. The recent outcry by Tosh on Thursday morning was responded to by the community over the former pages here. I think it’s time this thread got back to talking about dumplings, poop, heights, and, I guess, feet. This community can be great at letting things be dumplings under the bridge, and I think it’s time that we do that here.

That said: it may be time for some self reflection. Perhaps, tosh, you could also benefit from doing the same for others that you’d like the community to do for you. It may finally be time to move on from your now years old issues with Don, with Seawatchman, etc. No “lists of names,” no sworn enemies. Just taking the site as seriously as it should be taken: not seriously at all.

I mean it. It’s a silly beer website we use to take a break from real life, and to ******** with friends. It should never have been, and never should be taken more seriously than that. By anyone.

I’m honestly just impressed you guys made it more than 12 hours.
I feel like you posted that already.

Reported.

The actual punchline was

‘As if anyone replies to reported posts’

But thanks for playing.

Have you seen this thread? BA throw back or worse.

This thread got and deserved no respect from the moment it started.

Maybe someone will lock the thread?

Have you seen this thread? BA throw back or worse.

This thread got and deserved no respect from the moment it started.

Maybe someone will lock the thread?

Then just move on. I dont need nor do I want you to be some talkbeer protector. I don't care if someone wants to post here. Why would it bother you? Just move on.

For ****'s sake, I miss the old TB. We used to be about drinking beer, making fun of BA, calling out beer snobs and calling JulianB a creep.

I'm going to make this a giveaway.

Post your angriest gif and a pic of your favorite beer. Sillier gif the better. I will make some sort of determination next Saturday and send out beers or something to the winner.

Let's make TB fun again.

For ****'s sake, I miss the old TB. We used to be about drinking beer, making fun of BA, calling out beer snobs and calling JulianB a creep.

Post your angriest gif and a pic of your favorite beer. Sillier gif the better. I will make some sort of determination next Saturday and send out beers or something to the winner.

Let's make TB fun again.
Beer or....something? I dont want your bottled **** water.
jared-weaver-hit-in-the-chest-with-water-bottle.gif

Let's make TB fun again.
I'll be damned, I thought this was a giveaway from the get to.

Angrrryyyyyyy GIF!

uw0N5GV.gif

Favorite beer

Don't forget to pack extra diapers. Thanks for the chance!

My fav beer right now is Melvin Chuck Morrris. Amazing aroma. Great taste. Cool ass can art.

Love it.

Melvin-Brewing-Chuck-Morris-Can-Single.jpg

I love that can. I'd buy it just for the art.

I thought my ears were ringing.

Pinthouse Pizza Training Bines.

o.jpg

I love Pinthouse Pizza's beers. I never had one I didn't like.

Oh and I'll go with (mass quantities of) Pilsner Urquell since it's been hot af here.
IMG_5048-1.jpg

In the cellars at Pilsner Urquell two weeks ago, drinking from the lagering vessels.

I'll be damned, I thought this was a giveaway from the get to.

Yes, that was my intent but we really got derailed. Besides, the only thing I have is New Glarus to share anyway.

I don't want the giveaway and don't care how BA this thread is. My favorite beer right now is Bitburger pils. I have a small store by my house and bought them out of it and now if I buy a couple 4s every week I personally keep it fresh. They have even started to store it in the fridge for me. It's nice to have that option at all times .

Back