What's Up From Philly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lokiesque

Reaction score
Greetings and salutations. Great forum! I've been brewing on and off for a while. Just got back into it when a friend of mine bequeathed his equipment to me when he moved, to replace what I lost in my own move to this great beer town. It's time for a homebrew.

Thanks all. Papper's: Yeah PBC is pretty cool. Check out Yard's Brewery tour if you haven't. Right on Delaware Ave. Nice Saturday excursion.

Welcome to HBT =>

I grew up outside Philly in Wynnewood..dear to my heart..my daughter is attending school in Philly, and I look forward to seeing that fine city once more..

Welcome to HBT. :ban:
Read past threads and feel free to ask questions. This is a great place and a great group to learn from.

Greetings from the Philly suburbs!
Lots of good information to take advantage of here.
Read, ask questions, enjoy and post your results so others can learn.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. Indeed a great town. I look forward to learning a bunch as I go and sharing successes (and failures). This place has already helped me so much, thanks.

Back