What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5 gallons of what was my columbus SMaSH but did not have enough grain so I changed it up a bit . instead of using just 2 row I used a little 6 row and biscuit , victory, special B and crystal 10L . Lightly toasted some of it . Also used more hops.

5 gallons of an amber recipe I found on beersmith went into primary last night. Woke up to find the airlock bubbling away and a small sticky puddle on my floor. Turns out I OVER tightened the spigot on my bucket so I dumped my arm in my bucket of starsan and reached in to loosen it up a little to stop the leak.

Got six going right now.

Munton's/Citra SMaSH
Oud Bruin
Brett Saison
Columbus/Simcoe IPA
Nut Brown that will be blended with my buddy's Robust Porter (both are here at my house)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395186365.458761.jpg

This is the blow off on my black pale ale recipe creation. Can't wait to try this one. It tasted great going into the fermenter. It is fermenting like crazy as you can see from the picture.

My rendition of Coniston Bluebird Bitter. This my third or fourth rendition, because I like it!

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Care to share your recipe? Love that beer.

I bottled my Lamebic and Berliner Weisse tonight. Right now, it's just a Sour Stout, Arrogant Bastard clone, and Spruce Brown. The latter two will get bottled by the weekend. But I'll be filling three more fermenters this weekend, and then that's it for a couple months.

Probably the most ive had going at once.
5 gallons MO/Mosaic pale with conan
4 gallons Gose
5.5 gallons hefe
1 gallon Moo-hoo clone
1 gallon saison brett
1 gallon sour saison
5 gallons apfelwein

I should be good for a few months :D

5 gallons of Irish heavy, 1 gallon of brown ale (test batch), and 1 gallon of cider for SWMBO
View attachment 187127

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'd move the blowoff for the Irish heavy down to the floor unless you like drinking starsan... There's no guarantee it'll start to siphon into the fermenter, but it's a distinct possibility of it when the blowoff vessel is higher in elevation than the fermenter.

7 gallons of Belgian Dark Strong and 7 gallons of Hoppy Saison my first time brewing either style. I had the best brew day ever not sure why but everything went the way it was supposed to. I even cooked dinner while making 2 beers.:tank:

Back