What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A nice stout, a little on the hoppy side 1.5 oz Chinook at 5 min and my first yeast starter. Should be good!

American wheat.

IMG_20141023_172657_652.jpg

Chocolate Stout with some French Oak cubes soaking in bourbon...also cocoa nibs ready for dry infusion

5 gallons of American stout and 5 gallons of Russian Imperial Stout... Woop woop!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Currently in my fermenter, a "stout" made from modifying the Mill Run recipe, which was an odd pale red when I took a gravity sample last night. I think I may have made a mistake when steeping the roasted barley.

Still, the sample tasted pretty good.

My 100th Batch. It had to be an Imperial IPA since hops are what set me off on this crazy ride to start with.

Bittered with Simcoe, flavored and finished with Galaxy and Citra, and pitched with Vermont Ale Yeast, which, that starter was the most delicious smelling and tasting starter I've ever made. It smelled so good going into the fermenter, that afterwards I tipped it upside down and tasted the last drops to come out of the flask.

I have a batch of "Brandon O's" cider/graff in primary, and a bastardized oktoberfest/sweet potato/wheat/belgian in secondary.

6 Gallons of BCS Munich Dunkel. Brewed in my new 15 gallon BruGear kettle, and now fermenting in my new 7.9Gallon Vessel fermenter. The kettle is beautiful and heavy. The Vessel, well its heavy

I have a batch of Saison, a Ginger Snap Ale and a basic Meade. Looking to do a Porter or Irish Stout next.

about to rack my wheat onto some peaches...then a red rye ipa getting brewed in a day or two, and a munich/simcoe smash after that! :mug::ban::rockin:

Kegs
1. IPA
2. Cream Ale
3. Belgian Saison
4. Empty

Primary
6 gal chocolate oatmeal stout
5.5 gal christmas brew
6 gal sangiovese wine
6 gal merlot wine
6 gal cabernet sauvignon wine
6 gal chardonnay wine

Secondary
6 gal blonde ale
12 gal pinot noir wine
6 gal pinot grigio wine

My blonde ale is ready to go into my keg, but I've already got three light colored beers on tap, and all are pretty newly tapped, so I'm not sure if I want to wait another week and put the stout on tap, or just put my blonde ale on now and then put the stout on once the first keg is kicked. Decisions, decisions!

2 weeks ago I brewed a pale ale with my homegrown cascades as late additions, I think it was around 10 ozs for 5 gallons. Sunday I racked that to kegs and put an oatmeal stout wort onto the yeast cake. In 3 weeks I'll rack the oatmeal stout to kegs and use that yeast cake for a robust porter. So after all that what I have in my fermenter right now is 10.5 gallons of oatmeal stout.

Centennial Blonde just brewed last Saturday.

Next up is something of the Belgian persuasion.

Ive got two different oatmeal stouts chugging along right now. Both are my holiday beers.
One with cinnamon, nutmeg, and some all spice.
The other with a quarter puck of Abuelita's hot chocolate.

All this plus 10 gallons of House IPA brewed yesterday (I love days off)

5G New IPA - now kegged
5G Brown - now kegged
5G Red Rye IIPA
10G Octoberfast - in kegs now carbing
5G Apfelwine
10G Oatmeal Stout
10g rye IPA
6g merlot

All this plus 10 gallons of House IPA brewed yesterday (I love days off)

5G New IPA - now kegged
5G Brown - now kegged
5G Red Rye IIPA
10G Octoberfast - in kegs now carbing
5G Apfelwine
10G Oatmeal Stout
10g rye IPA
6g merlot

Ho Lee Fuk

Is this real life? thats 66 Gallons of Beer/Wine. You got all that fermenting right now?

English Brown Ale -bottled
Winter Seasonal - primary
Stone Arrogant Bastard clone - on deck

So after today's efforts I have:

1 gal of traditional mead
1 gal of mead (waiting to be hopped)
1 gal of cyser
1 gal of iced cider
2 gals of cider

all in their fermenters

Back