What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just made a fermentation chamber...ergh. ..well... tinkered to make it work. Moving the 10 gals of Hop Monster in there after I go through a testing period

Here's a pic

ForumRunner_20130628_210331.jpg

Not true to the style at all, not that there is an official classification anyway, but I moved my KY Common Ale to secondary with amylase enzyme. Gotta keep those carbs low! Tasted pretty darn awesome anyway, but I've still got a few points of gravity to shave off.

Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde.

I mashed BIAB style and did a split volume boil on my electric stovetop. It was my first 5 gallon all grain batch and it was a real pain in the ass. I'll do 3 gallon batches from now on until I decide to pony up for some new gear.

Ginger Beer, and some Apple Pear Cider im hoping to stop to keep semi sweet. Or i may just let it ferment out and add some more pear juice. Hoping to have it ready for the 26th.

Pipeline is currently as full as it's ever been. All 5-gallon batches, except where noted

In fermenters:
  • IPA (Yooper's DFH 60-minute clone)
  • Red IPA
  • Citra Pale Ale
  • Biermuncher's Centennial Blonde
  • Rauchbier
  • Dry Irish Stout

Lagering:
  • Bohemian Pilsener Lager
  • Oktoberfest (10 gallons)

In kegs:
  • Banana bread ale
  • Zythos Pale Ale (fermented too warm, tastes more banana-y than the Banana Bread Ale)
  • Black IPA (just kegged last night, carbing up now)

Primary: Kölsch
Primary: Smoked Honey Weizen with Juniper
Secondary: Saison Été
Conditioning: Belgian Quad
Conditioning: 1 year old Lambic that's destined to become a Kriek next week

Veritas said:
Brewed an ESB yesterday with Maris Otter and EKG hops. Kegged 10 gallons of Jamil's Evil Twin. Next up; 10 gallons of Saison.

Just emptied my bucket (primary) of 5 gallons of ESB from a NB extract kit. Now it holds some US-04 that I will free from the trub!

"They may take our beer but they will never take... our Freedom!!" Lol

Just emptied my bucket (primary) of 5 gallons of ESB from a NB extract kit. Now it holds some US-04 that I will free from the trub!

"They may take our beer but they will never take... our Freedom!!" Lol
If they take my beer, I'll just make more anyway. :)

I've still got about a gallon of nectarine mead in primary. Mostly because I don't have enough bottles to bottle it right now.

Latest posts

Back