What up from SoDak

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootball

Reaction score
Hey been brewing for about two months now and couldn't have done without the great information on these boards. Just wanted to say thanks to all the people sharing their experiences and knowledge. 70 gallons deep and not a disappointment yet. Wouldn't be possible without HBT.
Peace,
Coot

Welcome to HBT and the wonderful world of brewing!

Congrats on the 70 gallons in two months! Looks like the obsession has hit you already!

I too am new from Sodak. Live in the Sioux Falls area.

I am on my 3rd batch. Started with an Oktoberfest(lager was a poor choice first... but it turned out great) and then did a black Lager (bottle conditioning) and a chocolate milk stout(secondary).

Welcome to HBT and the wonderful world of brewing!

Congrats on the 70 gallons in two months! Looks like the obsession has hit you already!

Yep, it's hard to close my eyes at night without thinking about the next boil or toy I want for the setup.:)

I too am new from Sodak. Live in the Sioux Falls area.

I am on my 3rd batch. Started with an Oktoberfest(lager was a poor choice first... but it turned out great) and then did a black Lager (bottle conditioning) and a chocolate milk stout(secondary).

Niiiccceee, good to see some more SD represented, is there a LHBS there? I go to SF regularly and have been ordering everything so far, wouldn't mind having some fun in a store.

Niiiccceee, good to see some more SD represented, is there a LHBS there? I go to SF regularly and have been ordering everything so far, wouldn't mind having some fun in a store.

Taylors pantry on 41st and Minnesota has a ton of stuff. Stein and Vein on W Madison street at Kiwanis and Burnside.

Back