What kind of drunkard are you!?!??!??!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catfish

Art by David Shrigley
Reaction score
No midget jokes. No "A frog walks into a bar..." jokes. No dirty lymrickics. I mean what kind of drunken rambling thread is this? JFG, if you can't offend a man what kinda drunk are you?

:drunk: as you should be

catfish said:
No midget jokes. No "A frog walks into a bar..." jokes. No dirty lymrickics. I mean what kind of drunken rambling thread is this? JFG, if you can't offend a man what kinda drunk are you?

:drunk: as you should be

Yeah! Iagree with everythuing I said a couple of glasses ago...]
YEs.

ween
chocolate and cheese

much better...

there probably aren't a lot of drunk people on here right now. In the US, it's Friday, somewhere between 9:30am and 12:30pm (depending on your time-zone). My employer doesn't like us to have much alcohol at work. :D

-walker

I however am getting out early today to help my brother make some custom window sashes for a job he is doing......it will involver beer. I am satisfied.

not drunk yet, but gimme some time!!!!

catfish said:
ween
chocolate and cheese

much better...

Thank "Bob" someone else here likes Ween. Take a piece of tinsel and put it on a tree. Cut a slice of melon and pretend that you still love me. Carve out a pumpkin and rely on your destiny. Get in your car and cruise the land of the brave and free.

But don't forget to understand exactly what you put on the tree. Don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free.

Drinking at home has it's advantages. I'd long thought that one of these was freedom from the dreaded breath-a-lizer. But, my best friend's ex got a DWI and a BA over 0.10 at home! For some reason he had decided to check something in his car out in the driveway. The car alarm went off and eventually the neighbors called the cops. In California, all that matters is that you are in the car and have the keys.

I'm a sleeping it off in the corner drunk.

DeRoux's Broux said:
yea, that's the one.....at the club that was a pyro. lite her leather thigh highs on fir......oops......

Me thinks leather don't burn so easily....(but I get the picture... :D )

OK, busted...today is my baby girls 38th birthday so I tapped my last keg of German Kellerbier I got in Bamberg in July.

They're gone...had to drive home...half a keg left...all I have to do is get my lazy a$$ upstairs to bed...no, wait...big screen TV, sat dish, leather couch...honey, set the alarm...is this heaven, no it's Illinois, stupid!

Back