What is it?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edmanster

Whats Under Your Kilt
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Dammit, I hate drunk posting!! Sorry!

I'm having a problem that maybe someone can shine light on... Don't ask too many questions round here but how do you categorize a blended before boil, third runnings sparge gruit that was infected with a lindmans cuvee rene decant that stood for 6 months after a regular sacc ferment and was really watery and very sour, added to a boil off of a brown ale and has some of and not the best part of a brett sour... Best part meaning the big "pucker" affect but more of the overall base sour taste a little twangy but not sour... The brown is a "moose drool" clone and added 2 gallons of the infected for boil off? ;)

I'm having a problem that maybe someone can shine light on... Don't ask too many questions round here but how do you categorize a blended before boil, third runnings sparge gruit that was infected with a lindmans cuvee rene decant that stood for 6 months after a regular sacc ferment and was really watery and very sour, added to a boil off of a brown ale and has some of and not the best part of a brett sour... Best part meaning the big "pucker" affect but more of the overall base sour taste a little twangy but not sour... The brown is a "moose drool" clone and added 2 gallons of the infected for boil off? ;)

"You shot who in the what now?"

Back