What do you guys think of this???

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess my question is does it go to an external ferment tank. I mean sure you could ferment in a kettle if it is big enough, but then how would you start a 2nd batch? It looks $$$ but that is probably the controls as much as everything else. Will 15 gal? (~1/2 bbl) be enough for your process?

I guess my question is does it go to an external ferment tank. I mean sure you could ferment in a kettle if it is big enough, but then how would you start a 2nd batch? It looks $$$ but that is probably the controls as much as everything else. Will 15 gal? (~1/2 bbl) be enough for your process?

Question....does your dad intend to pay and maintain the licencing for a brew pub in order to legally serve microbrew?

Also, I agree with everyone else. I could put together a temp controlled 1/2 barrel system for closer to $3500-4000, not including the spiffy SS table/stand. Also, if you do intend on turning the restaurant into a brewpub, you probably want more output than a 1/2 barrell system. There is a tiny little brewpub here with inside seating for 12 that brews on a 3 barrel system with three fermentors and 8 bright tanks that can't keep up with the demand for some of their beers.

Some things to think about!

Latest posts

Back