What do you do for a living?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahem....

Offical HBT - What do you do for a living thread?

We've been keeping the conversation on this topic going for years...

Sorry Revvy. I didn't think to do a search before posting. My utmost sincere apologies.. Seriously.

I just was wondering about people here on HBT. We all make our living doing something... was just wondering what it is? I'll check out the before mentioned post.

Cheers,
Dan

Just curious to see what your professions are out there. No need to be specific about where you work.

I will start.

Civil engineer

I work for an automotive component supplier specializing in silicone rubber keypads. I'm an Account Manager.

Stamp Collector. America's favorite pasttime!

(aren't there several very long threads involving this here?)

[edit] Very important Stamp Collector. Manager of Stamp Collecting Operations. Stamp Collecting Engineer. I think that covers it.

PeckerWood said:
I keep very busy bartending at PHL Int'l airport.

Where do you bartend? I can be fairly sure I have been a patron of the bar if not had you actually wait on me.

Oh and I am a part time jazz flute player. Full time lover of life. And sometimes I actually brew beer but only as an amateur.

1. USN retired
2. Goat herder
3. I'm now a DOD contractor.

j/k about the goat herder thing.. but man it would be peaceful.

I think a picture is in order. It's been in my family for 32 years.

Humdinger_1.jpg

1. USN retired
2. Goat herder
3. I'm now a DOD contractor.

j/k about the goat herder thing.. but man it would be peaceful.

Dan,

Don't knock goat herding. Since they really can't be herded but only led somewhere it's a great avocation. I lead mine consistently from the barn to my brew shed where they get some spent grain. Other than that they seem to go where they want.

BTW, I'm a retired manufacturing engineer from a heavy equipment industry.

I work for a aftermarket dirtbike company making oversized gas tanks and footpegs. Before that I was a high school science teacher it was an interesting career change.

Latest posts

Back