What celebrity do you resemble?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Candy. I have a picture of him as "Barf" in SpaceBalls in my office. My kids thought it was me. :/

i've been told many many times that i bear a striking resemblance to a young nicholas cage.

Someone once told me I look like a young Tony Danza - if he was fat. I was a little hurt by that...

i get "you look like that guy in that one movie, its a comedy" or "do i know you , you look really familair" I guess its cause look like a typical suburban white guy.

michael-chiklis-2.jpg

until I grew the big handle bar stach

My wife's uncle looks so much like Kevin James, that he's had people buying drinks for him at the bar and taking pictures with him.

Me? I look like me.

An ugly Woody Harrelson, or an even uglier Bruce Willis, bald of course. Or maybe a younger Patrick Stewart. You get the point.
Of course this thread blows without pics.
_

A lot of people say I look like the love child of Zach Galifinakis (spelling?) and country musician Zach Brown.

Some old lady in Vegas asked me if I was a professional wrestler. She refused to believe I wasn't, but couldn't think of the name of the wrestler she thought I was.

I've gotten that I look like Dolf Lundgren , the boxer from rocky . Since about middle school I was just taller and skinny .

I've been told numerous times I look like Ryan Reynolds.

I take it as a compliment. NOW, if i could only hook up with a Blake Lively lookalike ;)

Back