What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 BIG boxes and 2 smaller boxes. :rockin:

Looked inside and the prettiest shiny 20 gallon kettles were in there! 3 pak kit from Highlander Brewing. Immersion chiller, stainless mash paddle, tubing, couple fermenter buckets. I'm just a tad bit excited!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409451856.520331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Canada Post came to deliver my first hydrometer and test jar fifteen minutes after I left for the office, does that count? :)

Temp probes, ribbon cable, and a relay board for my brewpi. And some thermowells for brewhardware.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1409780250.790986.jpg

5kg of Pale 2-row for my cascade smash ale. Well I hope it arrives today as I'm away for the weekend and don't want it sitting outside.

Waiting on pump #2 that I.ordered over the weekend. Brewhardware rocks!! (Thanks Bobby_M)

Waiting on pump #2 that I.ordered over the weekend. Brewhardware rocks!! (Thanks Bobby_M)

That's for sure…. This is how an email conversation usually goes between me and bobby:

Me: bobby I had an idea for a specific piece of equipment that might only benefit me, but I haven't been able to find it exactly to my specifications anywhere else.

Bobby: check back on a week or so, were already on making one of those and it'll be up on the site when they arrive in the warehouse.

I love their products, prices and quality. My brewer is like 75% brewhardware parts and 25% stuff I fabricated myself.

3 new RTD sensors from Auber ins. I had the ebay ones, and got tired of their inaccuracy and low quality. Plumbing tomorrow, yay !

That's for sure…. This is how an email conversation usually goes between me and bobby:

Me: bobby I had an idea for a specific piece of equipment that might only benefit me, but I haven't been able to find it exactly to my specifications anywhere else.

Bobby: check back on a week or so, were already on making one of those and it'll be up on the site when they arrive in the warehouse.

I love their products, prices and quality. My brewer is like 75% brewhardware parts and 25% stuff I fabricated myself.

I agree. Mine is a combination of bargainfittings, BrewHardware, and my own fabrication. All good gear and both have great customer service.

I had an order that was missing a camlock or something (it was a pretty big order) and Bobby took care of me with no question. I always look at his site first before ordering anything.

Got more shipping confirmation so should be here on Friday/Saturday... Brewing on Sunday... excited to use 2 pumps finally!!

The set is complete! got the 15 gallons Blichmann (G1!!!) to go with the 2 20 gallons, also got the autosparge. Now to convert the 10 gallons to electric for winter indoor brewing!

2014-09-04 14.33.36-1.jpg

At 3:46PM, my order from Midwest got here.Pretty quick this time. Guess the got the warehouse problems solved. I got the Weyermann/ Munich grains, hoptimus rex German Hallertau pellets & WY3638 hefe yeast for version 2 of my dampfbier this saturday. Got the grain bags in one of my two new dunnage containers. LME & yeast in the fridge. two more ice gel packs & hops in freezer.
This the first time I've gotten hops from Hoptimus Rex. Gotta get the spring water & get this one going. Been a few months since I did a partial mash beer. This'll be good.

Nothing big just a couple of fittings for my kettles.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1410020065.991019.jpg

Replacement corny lid, new PRV (in addition to the one on the new lid. I somehow lost the o-ring off one), solid bung to drill and use as part of a corny blow off/airlock connection. Nothing too fancy.

my baby girl is here, not from ups or FedEx but this is the best mail I've ever received, hands down! Too bad I can't bring a brew in to celebrate.

Congratulations! I've got a baby boy headed my way in about 3-4 weeks.

Back