What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new iPhone, this trade

image-4049434970.jpg

(Those are homebrew Berliners in the growlers) and a package from a good friend in Cleveland

image-1891307364.jpg

(I will be getting the Tired Hands version of Lizard Queen tomorrow and will so side-by-side tasting :rockin:)

Takes 3 years to get to that level. Just because you make a lot of money doesn't mean you love your job. I hate mine for many reasons but payday isn't one of them.

I don't expect him to love his job or even be nice. I know I'm at the end of the route and he's got some long days, but not glaring at me when I say 'hi' would be nice. Last driver was nice guy, big ol country boy who would carry around his little lap dog with him at the farmers market on Saturdays.

I don't expect him to love his job or even be nice. I know I'm at the end of the route and he's got some long days, but not glaring at me when I say 'hi' would be nice. Last driver was nice guy, big ol country boy who would carry around his little lap dog with him at the farmers market on Saturdays.

What a ******. There are a couple guys like that where I work.

They make the crappy job worse for the rest of us.

My Bayou Classic KAB4 burner was on my front porch when I got home. Went to put it together and the cast burner hole that the nozzle screws into was tapped too large for the nozzle! Called the number in the instruction sheet and they had a new burner boxed up and shipped no questions asked!

Now that's great customer service!

Got a replacement catch basket thing for my Mr Coffee burr grinder that I also grind my spent grains into flour with. Can't even turn it on without this part clicked in to unlock the start button. A pasta machine would be great to go with this. Spent grain pasta would be great.

3kg of Maris Otter, some Target and Goldings, a 2 gal (UK) barrel, a pack of Notty and some CO2 bulbs for the barrel.

Brewing a small batch British IPA to serve at a work party some time this weekend.

3kg of Maris Otter, some Target and Goldings, a 2 gal (UK) barrel, a pack of Notty and some CO2 bulbs for the barrel.

Brewing a small batch British IPA to serve at a work party some time this weekend.

You are gonna need to brew ASAP if you wanna serve it this weekend ;)

I'm brewing it this weekend, serving mid-November I think. Obviously ;)

It's the one year anniversary for the office so I said I'd brew something!

haha I was hoping! I wish my co-workers appreciated good beer. I brought in some hefe's a few months ago and they didn't like them too much, and this is the best beer ive brewed so far! Thats alright I guess tho, more great beers for me :D

TomRep said:
nothing too fancy yet. a bausch and lomb off ebay. using slanted yeast and would like to be able to do cell counts before i pitch. yeah, i'm a nerd like that...

Umm... Channel is the local yeast nerd. Make friends, learn more than you thought was possible about cell counts.

A decent size shipment from Keystone Homebrew supply, mostly stuff for my annual Holiday Ale. So Belgian bottles, corks, cages, specialty malts, amber syrup, Strissepalt hops, and abbey malt. I am going to do a brownish Bier de Garde type beer with roasted chestuts in the mash that I will lager outside for a month in my deck box. I also got some dry yeast, BRY97 and Notty, to split amongst a batch of my oat brown ale which chocolate rye.

1 1/2 pounds of various hops from farmhouse i have a bunch of specialty grains on the way from Farmhouse as well.

a temperature dial for my electric brew kettle. not a Blichmann Brewmometer though, as I don't really need to know when my boiled wort is at protein rest temperature...

A Morris Products 70303 triple pole, double throw, center off toggle switch, to consolidate the on/off and forward/reverse functions on my grain mill...
51hebCSHXxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back