What beers does SC want from GA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffman420

Reaction score
Hello and merry christmas everyone. I will be visiting my dad in south carolina for christmas would like to give him some beer as a christmas present. Is there anything that is available in Georgia that isnt in South Carolina? I want to get him something that he cant get at his local SC store. I'm not sure how varied the selection is from state to state or if the variety is more regional. I thought the beer swap forum would be a good place to ask.

Just to be clear I'm not trying to make a swap, just looking for some advice.

Here in Florida there are a lot of local breweries that I am sure don't have a very large distribution area. But Georgia to South Carolina is not even as far as from Central or South Florida to Georgia..... Maybe look for a microbrewery in your area and try some of their beers and select from there.

I might do that. They recently opened a brewery in my town that does bottled sales. He'd probably like getting to try something from his old home town even if it isnt that great would be cool to give it a try. Thanks for the idea, i almost forgot about that place. I was thinking of the bigger breweries but they are kind of far away and already distribute to a lot of stores.

Back