What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Caught some early classic rock and some 80's stuff at a friend's house this weekend while we brewed. Some early Floyd, Oingo Boingo, Some band with a guy who later went on to Asia, etc. Good stuff to sip beer to.

Whitey Morgan and the 78s. Any of you Michigan people know of him? He's from Flint.

The new Stone Sour album that came out today called Hydrograd. It's great for anybody who loves Corey Taylor's voice but doesn't enjoy Slipknot.

One of the reasons I love our local independent radio station is they sometimes introduce me to something I somehow missed when I was a teenager/20-something. They put on this gem the other day and it's been stuck in my head ever since.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2E6UP7_4Xs[/ame]

That whole album is nice

Hey Apple! How you been?? Hitting the little white balls lately? Just got back from California and did 3 golf trips with dad. Had great long game rounds, but couldn't read greens for anything. Shot about 105 on each round. Both rounds had 45-50 putts!! HA!

Yes, love that album also!

0005990507_10.jpg

Carpenter Brut - Trilogy compilation

Latest posts

Back