What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20-some different but recent RoIO versions of Awaken by Yes (Anderson, Rabin & Wakeman, now).

For those who are not familiar, the song is around 23' long.

Silversun Pickups - Three Seed. The whole Carnavas album is good though

Side note- Drinking homebrew Cascade IPA on ice because I couldn't wait for it to get cold so my opinion might not be valid. Sunday Funday

Silversun Pickups - Three Seed. The whole Carnavas album is good though

Couldn't agree more - freaking awesome album. I keep a copy at my desk at the office :mug:

For me at this exact moment its:

The Storm by The Airborne Toxic Event - I think these guys are incredibly underrated.

albums.jpg

As an ex-IBMer I'm interested, what's on your whiteboard?

Nothing exciting, just names to add on contacts. Not my stuff, I just moved into that cube since a coworker was leaving and it was a more primo location. Haven't erased her stuff yet. Hence the heart with Sam(Samantha) mentioned.

My favorite "local" homebrew supply shop had a video in it's weekly newsletter last week. The video was Mikkeler brewing collaborating with Rick Astley on a beer. It was a pretty interesting video. Got me curious about what Rick was up to lately. So I downloaded his album "50". It's actually not too bad! Most of the songs aren't my cup of tea (English joke), but I think it's well done and I think it would appeal to younger fans. I appreciate that it sounds like his voice, and not autotuned vocals.

I was surprised at how much Mikkeller loved Astley. Rabid fan would be an appropriate description.

What music service are y'all using to download MP3s for MP3 players? Non Apple. Not a smartphone.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfqguL88tA[/ame]

Back