What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch beer, Homebrew English Golden and chicken tacos.
5D165064-6EEC-4EFA-8E08-99B5AE255276.jpeg

Took off from work early. I'm hoping to install heat pumps by end of the year so debating getting an ac for the bedroom or the beer cellar. Last year cellar flirted in the 70's. We're just at the beginning of our first heatwave. Priorities. Cellar is 60° and I'm up in the loft with a gigantic fan sweating
IMG_20220720_201908.jpg
IMG_20220720_210539.jpg

Same beer, but done bottling. On the left is a gallon of local, as in a couple miles away, traditional and the right is a buckwheat Acerglyn. Shew that buckwheat honey will give any funky beer a run for it’s money. Straight up horse barn funk. It’s awesome!
354B650A-2675-4E07-A0E7-490AFFD9C4AC.jpeg

View attachment 775550I think my last HB cream ale while watching a barbed wire match
That was indeed the last pour of my cream ale. And after about two swigs I brought it into the kitchen to make my lunch for tomorrow. My beautiful cat Margaret spilled the last glass of it everywhere. So until next time, cream ale.

Back