What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB NEIPA while kegging my attempt at a Twisted Thistle "clone"
IMG_4452.jpg

First rain in 3 weeks. We're getting three weeks worth this afternoon. It filled the pool back to proper level in 2 hours. So I'm just sitting on the porch watching in rain and enjoying some local craft offerings. This one is brewed by Ghost Train Brewing Co Birmingham Alabama. We're fortunate to have several good craft breweries locally. These guys do and outstanding job. This IPA hits all the right marks,
20220709_174305.jpg

First rain in 3 weeks. We're getting three weeks worth this afternoon. It filled the pool back to proper level in 2 hours. So I'm just sitting on the porch watching in rain and enjoying some local craft offerings. This one is brewed by Ghost Train Brewing Co Birmingham Alabama. We're fortunate to have several good craft breweries locally. These guys do and outstanding job. This IPA hits all the right marks,View attachment 774408
You're lucky! I'm on the southeast side of Trussville and have only had a little rain and lots of thunder!☹️ Maybe later.

Space Goat APA by flashlight.
View attachment 774319
A big T-storm passed through here about 45 min ago. The big purple blob was right along US Hwy 2 where the main transmission line which connects the dams along the Missouri River runs. It appears that the power is off over a fairly large area.
View attachment 774320
But of course you were able to find beer!
After all, what are flashlights for?

Back