What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another, this time with a hint of pomegranate syrup. Even better.
20220418_182821.jpg

Caps, a hazy DDH DIPA from There Does Not Exist, a local SLO brewery. Very nice, (as are all their beers). Pilsner malt, Oats and wheat with a "heroic dose" of Citra and Galaxy in the whirlpool and first dry-hop, and a second dry-hop of Sabro. Tastes like summer vacation.

80288F45-9029-4A61-891A-2202D7ABB815.jpeg

Last edited:
It's very light at 4%. Not a ton of flavor, unlike yours, but that's expected. Your Dunk is next on the list but in a few weeks. I do like the color though.

@camonick
I meant to say UNLIKE yours which had lots-o-flavor. Sorry man! Corrected...

PXL_20220419_061134584.MP.jpg

In contrast to the all-Barke pils malt German pils, posted above, here’s a very, very large 1.072 6-row, corn, and rice CAP that has been in the keg for a month and three weeks longer.

Part of me is pissed that the German swill is so much clearer, but I wouldn’t trade it for the 6-row flavor. It’s amazing with corn, rice, and Clusters.
E585EA60-49C5-467F-9E84-BE7CF92E3AE7.jpeg

A hazy from Alvarado Street Brewing called Age of Aerostar.

765A78CF-565D-4458-BF94-1D7BF79F15E5.jpeg

Notes: The original slope-nosed "one-box" exterior designed mini van from 1986 - 1997 is now the stuff of legend. How best to honor the iconic blue oval? A crater-full of progressive hops and hop products including lupulin concentrated Haas Hops Incognito during fermentation along with Cryo Pop from Yakima Chief. These two, in concert with Galaxy and Strata weave a foundation of peach, pineapple and strawberry flavors. Restrained hop bite, an uber-soft mouthfeel and a nostalgia of the holiday road.

Back