What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much cinnamon

9AD97529-961F-41DC-AEF1-619DDD01952D.jpeg
A4F7F0DA-39E9-480B-97EE-7686A15904B0.jpeg

Love the glass! Are you allowed to drink while flying? Can you get a DUI for that? If the answer is no, I'm flying everywhere from now on.

Quite a while back posted a pic of a beer here. Forgot who but wrote back his wife was worried as the FAA would pull my license if they saw the pic. Funny enough, next flight is a DHL Cessna 208 from Renton, Washington to Astoria, Oregon. Might as well stop by for a good beer. You familiar with the brewery?

It's one of my absolute favorites. I'm up here in podunk Spokane Washington but we vacation down on the coast when we can and we always hit Fort George and Buoy. I get the cans up here quite often too, had a Vortex IPA earlier today in fact.

@Sam_92

Jelly! I can only get Fort George through Tavour but never disappointed. Middle boy was living in Seaside and we visited him several years back. Astoria is a cute hippie town for sure. Visited the distillery there and kid you not, had a strange supernatural incident. The owner there said that happens from time to time. Our son's girlfriend did weekend service with them. We did travel across the bridge just to say we were in Washington. Oh, this was the summer with bad fires in Canada...2018 I believe.

HB Eisbock. 13.1% ABV. Malty and tasty. I bottled this about three weeks or so ago. No detectable oxygenation despite the methods used. The only flaw is a bit of chill haze, but not all that much. This is the last one I'm drinking before the rest age for a while. The wife descirbed it as, "evil, but in a good way." I'll take that as a compliment.

IMG_7582.jpg

IMG_7522.jpg

View attachment 766731
Just a simple IPA I kegged about a month ago. Have to have a homebrew when smoking a pork shoulder!!! Otherwise, are you really smoking meat?

Edit: Don't pay attention to the Christmas lights........
My lights are still up too brother, haha.. maybe this weekend they'll come down... maybe.
OT.. hb neipa after a 12 hour work day
20220421_200107.jpg

Back