What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
423FBA3F-B18C-409F-A23C-B4EF697EAE97.jpeg

@bailey mountain brewer How is that? Almost grabbed a six earlier today. I see you are in Duncannon ... I spent early childhood in Middleburg up in Snyder County. Back in Media now after a long sojourn from the Commonwealth. How are you liking the Harrisburg area these days?
I have always been a fan of nugget nectar.. solid beer, it took a hit when they first moved to hershey but they're back on track with it now. I have the double nugget I'm gonna try this weekend, haven't had it before. Harrisburg/mechanicsburg area has changed a bunch, I frequent mechanicsburg more. From my place it's only about 25min drive and considering I'm a few miles off of any road that has a painted line on it I think that's pretty good. I worked and lived in Harrisburg for a few years and when my job brought me back out of the city I jumped at the opportunity. I prefer the quiet and private lifestyle. Hbt is is my only form of social media, if you wanna call it that Haha.

I’m just as bad since you posted this a week ago and I’m just now seeing it. No email notification that you were tagged in a post or a little number in the corner of an app means I forget to check this tab on a regular basis. I’ll be in touch soon!!

And then I just had the same thing happen. I just don't check the site enough..

Granddaughter decided to bake a strawberry cake and asked me to join. A teenager asking papa to help?? Sure! Take it while it lasts. In any case, I wasn't paying attention to her mixing since I was making HB frosting. She learned how "cake" turns out when eggs are forgotten. 😄 All taste good though.

Washing all that sugar down with this...

PXL_20220203_174019489.PORTRAIT.jpg

Here you go, BrewInPA

It's Martini Time!

Enjoying the first proper pour of the pale ale that I brewed in reprisal to my insipid Christmas beer.

Through the cleansing wrath of C hops, my brewery’s dignity and honor has been restored.

Attachments

• 25DDD355-C822-408B-BD72-A5D44DC41387.jpeg
    25DDD355-C822-408B-BD72-A5D44DC41387.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Eighty-Eight Brewing 'Ring Pop' DDH Hazy IPA. The beer is much more orange in colour, just bad lighting.

I sometimes forget that the hop plant is very closely related to the marijuana plant. If one didn't know, the hop aroma from this beer could be mistaken for a very skunky adjunct! 😄

Might have explained this already, but the Winter Olympics were held here in 1988, hence the name of this local Calgary brewery. :) Cheers!

Ring_Pop2.jpg

Back