What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sapwood is on bucket list, bucket list seems like bad choice of words, must have seems appropriate 😀
It’s definitely worth checking out if you’re in the area. I haven’t been there in years due to COVID but a friend brought back a beer order for me when he was there.

4D5BC1B0-07B6-4861-B1C4-A8E197EB9513.jpeg

Stopped by my packy again. They had Rochefort and Westmalle close to 50% off. Picked up a 6 pack of W and only one bottle of R was left. Got more Tilquin tho :) I'll have to visit again soon during the restock.
2 great beers made even better by a large discount!
The markups on them as imports are huge. I’m currently in Liege Belgium where a bottle of Westmalle costs €1.70 in the supermarket, all the other beers are similar in price.

2 great beers made even better by a large discount!
The markups on them as imports are huge. I’m currently in Liege Belgium where a bottle of Westmalle costs €1.70 in the supermarket, all the other beers are similar in price.
Its the haze craze around here. So there's the cooler of ipas and right across are the European shelves on discount. These were $3.50 a bottle. I have a couple in my cellar with over 5 years of age. I normally stock up on Orval but this is too good to pass up. Plus, theres a bunch of Hardy's. So now I have stuff to really age.

OT: working home has been great so I don't have to commute but also making my own coffee. Local vet in town started a coffee truck and stops on the farm on the other side of my woods. Cappuccino.

Frost on the pumpkins
IMG_20211103_082254.jpg

Its the haze craze around here. So there's the cooler of ipas and right across are the European shelves on discount. These were $3.50 a bottle. I have a couple in my cellar with over 5 years of age. I normally stock up on Orval but this is too good to pass up. Plus, theres a bunch of Hardy's. So now I have stuff to really age.

OT: working home has been great so I don't have to commute but also making my own coffee. Local vet in town started a coffee truck and stops on the farm on the other side of my woods. Cappuccino.

Frost on the pumpkinsView attachment 747708
3.50 is a pretty good price, good luck aging them!!!

Having another Nemesis hazy IPA after plucking, cleaning and eating a Hungarian Partridge. Mmmm! The owner of the company I work for is an avid bird hunter, and he gave me a whole bird! Wow. I'll have partridge feathers for tying for many years to come. These are some of the tail feathers...

( I didn't post the beer and plucking photos for the folks who might be queasy...or for those who have no idea where real organic food comes from! )

Cheers! :mug:

Nemesis_feathers.jpg

Last edited:
Back