What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A well-deserved dram after snaking out a nasty kitchen sink clog
20211104_205648.jpg

I still enjoy this from year to year. Seems a little more pronounced bitterness to me than in years past. Been drinking this from year to year for about 10 or so years overall. Kind of interesting to see how the marketing has adjusted to what people want to drink. Used to be just a "Ale" that turned into a "Fresh Hop Ale" that turned into a "Fresh Hop IPA" and this year the "IPA" is the biggest font on the label lol.

IMG_1279.jpg
IMG_1280.jpg
Celebration.png

Copywrite date ;)
Yea. Quick untapped search and says it's an experimental that's 6 years old. No date or code anywhere on the label. Give one to the usefulness of the internet.

When your sink was a bog but you drilled out the clog, it's Glen Moray,
When your rotary tool cleared a sink full of "stool" it's Glen Moray!
View attachment 747839

Been there. Done that. Late night wash and dishwasher excitement when I came down to get the wash and a fountain was coming out of the washer drainpipe. I think I ran in a circle for two minutes panicing. Tried for 2 hours into the night to clear it but couldn't. Cleanup until 3am and taking a garden house to wash off buck naked in the front yard in the middle of the night. Luckily I caught it just as it was happening. Fun. Fun.

Last edited:
beer shopping.jpg

Went in for one, came out with three. I only heard of Better Half recently. It's funny because it's been around a long time but that happens a lot despite being on two beer forums.
hog batting.jpg

That's sweet Hogarth throwing a screen pass for twelve yards and a first down.
Edit: Take note of the concentration.

Last edited:
Do you take multiple supplements? I do. Been taking them for years and years.
If I misconstrued the background of your photo, oops.
Mostly my wife’s. She’s had good luck treating a few issues with daily supplements. I do take a daily multivitamin though, mostly at her request but it’s a good habit now. Well that and ibuprofen.

View attachment 747857
Went in for one, came out with three. I only heard of Better Half recently. It's funny because it's been around a long time but that happens a lot despite being on two beer forums.
View attachment 747858
That's sweet Hogarth throwing a screen pass for twelve yards and a first down.
Edit: Take note of the concentration.
Beer cat questions your purchase.

Back