What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Scotch Ale
80A23DBE-993C-45FE-8133-5701B52F1853.jpeg

First full pour of the Stout I kegged a few days ago. This was a recipe I put together to use up some odds and ends in my grain stash. It’s very close to Deschutes Obsidian Stout which is one of my favorite commercial brews. I’ll brew this one again.
525CA3F3-FC86-4C34-BD0A-6357DF979BF9.jpeg

HB Hüll Melon Single Hop:
View attachment 711042
8 oz of Hüll Melon (4 hot side, 4 dry hop). Really good! I find myself enjoying simple beers more and more. This is 5 gallon batch number 89...
Looks tasty! I’ve been digging the single hopped beers lately as well. That hop is always on my list but never bought it yet.

Collective Arts Brewing Porter. Mmmm...this is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Sipping this as a sample from my latest chills in the freezer, called a Picadilly Porter.

collective_porter.jpeg

Tried Ferm-Aid K and Irish moss, and glad I did, because I've never had so many 'floaties' in a primary! It was literally settling out in the secondary halfway through the transfer!
So far so good, and hopefully this porter will turn out, because it might be my last brew of this 2020 dumpster fire!! 🔥🤣 :mug:

porter_secondary.jpg

Last edited:
Back