What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PXL_20201218_203730571.jpg

😂 I just salivate when we pass a brewery. Won't even attempt to have a thought about trying to go into one...wife would be like Apocalypse Now on me!

I get it. They're doing it right tho. One customer is allowed on one side of the bar. One on the other. By chance, just wanting a glass, a guy left and I was hungry...err thirsty. Literally no one 10ft from me except for beer/pizza orders. Nice to see the crew again tho. Gave me some samples also....good to be known!

Decided to add vanilla extract and Italian coffee french pressed with bourbon to this HB 10-fidy'ish.

PXL_20201219_013608427.jpg

Forgotten dandelion wine
View attachment 710777
Thought I was one of the last of a dying breed of Dandelion wine makers! I've got a few bottles left from my last batch about 6 years ago. Dandylion crop has not been good around my parts for awhile. People look at those beautiful yellow flowers with such revulsion. I see a yellow field full of wine and greens! A veritable grocery/wine store!!

Thought I was one of the last of a dying breed of Dandelion wine makers! I've got a few bottles left from my last batch about 6 years ago. Dandylion crop has not been good around my parts for awhile. People look at those beautiful yellow flowers with such revulsion. I see a yellow field full of wine and greens! A veritable grocery/wine store!!
I'm new to it! I stumbled onto it spring of 2019 and made a very small batch both that year and this year. Last years wasn't great, but I tweaked and improved it a little bit. I forget all about some of the little projects I have bottled around the house, and saw a few bottles in a random cabinet sitting behind some aging vanilla apricot mead. Dandelions are like the one thing I know I can consistently harvest haha. My wife's family workshop is basically dandelion fields forever.

Back