What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crisp, most likely. I already made a small one earlier in the week from our plant, but I just picked about half of what is at my other house. The neighbor there has picked most of it in the past for wine, but said he’s taking a year off due to some health stuff. I think there will be a lot of rhubarb jam in my future. I’m open to any and all suggestions haha. I have five plants and we get a bunch from a CSA farmer most weeks

E5492429-4B24-4039-A67E-07AA454EB28E.jpeg
Enjoying this DIPA from the brewery that supports our home brew club. Mainly Mackinac hops are used in this beer (locally grown).

Keg kicked last night, so not a true side by side. Color and flavor are similar between keg and bottle, with the keg holding more bitterness. Clarity about the same before I let the sediment out of the bottle. All in, either really good bottling or really bad kegging 2 months out.

6E169D18-595E-40BA-9E28-AE96E269761C.jpeg
0E7C11BA-A74A-4C3F-AED3-1132CBE5832A.jpeg

Keg kicked last night, so not a true side by side. Color and flavor are similar between keg and bottle, with the keg holding more bitterness. Clarity about the same before I let the sediment out of the bottle. All in, either really good bottling or really bad kegging 2 months out.

View attachment 684038View attachment 684039

I prefer bottle conditioned beer 100% of the time.

Back