What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Pliny the Younger. So, so good. (If I do say so myself).

42F90D53-EC94-4E62-8242-F1059E0C1099.jpeg

Tomorrow we compare the bottle to the keg, should be interesting.
Please do a side by side! I’ve never got around to the side by side bottle condition vs keg with a NEIPA so I’m really interested to see. After my first legged beer 2 years ago, I never bottle conditioned another beer

Please do a side by side! I’ve never got around to the side by side bottle condition vs keg with a NEIPA so I’m really interested to see. After my first legged beer 2 years ago, I never bottle conditioned another beer

I upped this batch to 5 gallons for the side by side (which is 24 ozs, so who is the crazy guy). Tomorrow is literally the moment that I have been waiting for since March. Fun side note is that this is my first quantine brew day. When its gone, this will be real.

Intended to stop and grab a crowler to go. Stayed. Had some snacks and a couple beers. First a Blueberry "Dinger-Weisse" brewed with 100+lbs of local blueberries picked by the brewers. Sorry, drank too much of it before I could get a decent pic.

20200606_142539.jpeg

Followed that up with a plate of white bean nachos and a Kolsch called Sowing the Sun. Excellent, both.

20200606_143731.jpeg

Intended to stop and grab a crowler to go. Stayed. Had some snacks and a couple beers. First a Blueberry "Dinger-Weisse" brewed with 100+lbs of local blueberries picked by the brewers. Sorry, drank too much of it before I could get a decent pic.

View attachment 683944

Followed that up with a plate of white bean nachos and a Kolsch called Sowing the Sun. Excellent, both.

View attachment 683945
Everything about that second picture looks fantastic

Back