What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@TBC HB Berliner Blackberry

i believe this came back to me in a bottle i sent.

F0B7DC1E-32C5-418B-B8B3-BB5DC4474084.jpeg
B742332B-4164-430A-AFB0-1EEF9BA64AE6.jpeg

Last edited:
Yea or nay on taking down the forgotten Christmas lights? I think it’s good character. Wife disagrees. But I’m the tall one and she doesn’t do ladders.

View attachment 678090

It only works if your neighbors also have lights up 365; otherwise, it's red neck. (My Mother uses theirs as a porch light...they don't have a porch light otherwise.)

BAD564B7-8728-401E-87FB-AA95C3325F53.jpeg

A fruited Wheat beer. not crazy about this beer but happy to support local.
Life as a dad with two daughters during these crazy times. I told them if there is any left, mom can put some in my hair too. Why not, right?

Untappd’s Description:
American style wheat beer (unfiltered) brewed with Boysenberries, Blackberries, and Wild Huckleberries. Exhibits a grainy like malt sweetness with a moderate berry fruit flavor and a light floral hop aroma. Bitterness is light with the balance towards the malt and fruit. Medium light body with a moderately high carbonation. Brewed with Cascade hops.

Beer from Dry Ground Brewing, kinda local brewery across the river from me. They have some good stuff. This is the Pilsner.
View attachment 678089
That one hits a chord. Every batch of beer I make, I bottle a portion for a local pastor who really enjoys homebrew, he says he doesn't have enough time to brew his own. Of course, most (all) of my homebrews are Belgian style, and at least 10%!

View attachment 678097
A fruited Wheat beer. not crazy about this beer but happy to support local.
Life as a dad with two daughters during these crazy times. I told them if there is any left, mom can put some in my hair too. Why not, right?

Untappd’s Description:
American style wheat beer (unfiltered) brewed with Boysenberries, Blackberries, and Wild Huckleberries. Exhibits a grainy like malt sweetness with a moderate berry fruit flavor and a light floral hop aroma. Bitterness is light with the balance towards the malt and fruit. Medium light body with a moderately high carbonation. Brewed with Cascade hops.

It's worth it. My kids are grown now but I still remember the crazy thing we did and wouldn't trade it for anything. I also had two daughters and loved every minute. As far as the beer goes..... Well you can decide that.

It's worth it. My kids are grown now but I still remember the crazy thing we did and wouldn't trade it for anything. I also had two daughters and loved every minute. As far as the beer goes..... Well you can decide that.
6F3F47A2-ABD7-48ED-BE50-21EBF0F1C820.jpeg
10055884-4345-4C69-B651-BD6F83EA194A.jpeg
BAC49B8D-EB63-449D-9E7F-DB60DD82F44F.jpeg

Hair dyed and I said why not put some leftover red in my hair/scalp? Haha
Yeah I agree, I told my wife why not and she agreed. I also said a few weeks ago, we may regret the decision but it will make great memories. We got the girls guinea pigs since they have been asking for a while. They take care of them which is good.
Back to beer. Pulled a glass of OH Hop Showers from the kegerator while grilling in the garage. Damn rain!!!

That one hits a chord. Every batch of beer I make, I bottle a portion for a local pastor who really enjoys homebrew, he says he doesn't have enough time to brew his own. Of course, most (all) of my homebrews are Belgian style, and at least 10%!

That is so nice of you to do. I really appreciate that. I need to see if I can do something like that because I never though of it until you mentioned it.

Copy that.

I wouldn’t say over carbed at all...it’s hard to get those perfect bubbles (not just your initial head) in an oatmeal. I’d love to try man.

You ever do Fellowship on the Homebrew?
Lol I’m running this round :)

More Galaxy IPA
D35A1642-476B-4DE4-BDB1-634CCFF6A20E.jpeg

Latest posts

Back