What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0285.JPG

Another Hb robust porter and a splash. Four roses.

Well that was the total w/packaging. I did the calculation, based on the picture(s), of actual beer but forgot the number. 28lbs is in my head but that seems light.

Yah, my hand delivery to @HopsNTails a few rounds ago beat our the weight in beer; I think I was mid/high 40s. BUT that was not shipped, so I could load up without concern. I wouldn't have shipped 40+ pounds of beer, lol...too $$$$.

Yah, my hand delivery to @HopsNTails a few rounds ago beat our the weight in beer; I think I was mid/high 40s. BUT that was not shipped, so I could load up without concern. I wouldn't have shipped 40+ pounds of beer, lol...too $$$$.
Lack of OT is killing me right now. So many beers going by my ISO list.

Anyway always post work-out water/lime and hot tub action.
1577991856450.jpeg

Lack of OT is killing me right now. So many beers going by my ISO list.

Anyway always post work-out water/lime and hot tub action.View attachment 659960

I have 1.5 more days of antibiotics followed by 2 days of letting it get out of my system before I can have a beer...I'll get a water, cheers!

Think I speak for all when I say sorry about your situation. Not even the 1.5% ciders?
I have 1.5 more days of antibiotics followed by 2 days of letting it get out of my system before I can have a beer...I'll get a water, cheers!
More water. Pre-gaming for Jumanji with the granddaughter.
IMG_20200102_144909.jpeg

Back