What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As soon as you figure out how to get those wax-dipped beers open quickly, efficiently and without dropping wax into the bottle, let me know; my method is an absolute disaster. I've been sawing them off with a steak knife which, by the way, requires fine motor skills. Those skills go out the window after one or two could be a problem for my fingers.
There used to be a brewery near here that wax dipped all their bottles. They tied a string around the neck and laid it right across the top of the bottle cap before dipping, and ensured the end protruded from the hardened wax capsule. You could pull that string up and over and split the capsule right in two. (It just now occurs to me that the PITA of doing all this might have been one reason the owners threw in the towel.)

HB Mead Cherry Cinnamon 13% and dangerously delicious
View attachment 660125

Man I really need to get in on the mead game. Looks great!

Some peanut butter goodness on this Friday night.

IMG_4421.JPG

Nice, been there a few times on motorcycles. Loads of fun roads around there to ride/drive.
Hiked le conte about 5 years ago, thought I was going to die. Beautiful hike but underestimated it. Inspired me to get into reasonable shape again but that didnt last long. Now I'm good with shorter walks and 12 oz. curls.

Hiked le conte about 5 years ago, thought I was going to die. Beautiful hike but underestimated it. Inspired me to get into reasonable shape again but that didnt last long. Now I'm good with shorter walks and 12 oz. curls.

Yeah, I was thinking about using the name "Big Belly Brewing" or I guess big butt or big beard would work too!

Back