What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rauchbier

IMG_5594.JPG

Donated platelets and plasma earlier today since it’s been four years today my mom passed away from lung cancer. I always donate on the day she passed and her birthday. Anyhow the Red Cross recommends you don’t drink for 24 hours. My neighbors are moving and are having a going away party tonight. Two mich ultras and some fireball shots. I’m ready for bed I’m so exhausted.
So here I lay on my couch drooling over these tasty beers you all are enjoying. Cheers guys and gals!! I’ll be with you all tomorrow.

On a side note. I found a bomber (last one at the bottle shop after my donation) of 2017 CBS had it in my cart and put it back. Now I regret not buying it. Ugh.
Thanks for the donation! I'm retired now, but as a former cardio-thoracic nurse and army medic/emergency treatment NCO I appreciate it! [emoji106][emoji106]

Donated platelets and plasma earlier today since it’s been four years today my mom passed away from lung cancer. I always donate on the day she passed and her birthday. Anyhow the Red Cross recommends you don’t drink for 24 hours. My neighbors are moving and are having a going away party tonight. Two mich ultras and some fireball shots. I’m ready for bed I’m so exhausted.
So here I lay on my couch drooling over these tasty beers you all are enjoying. Cheers guys and gals!! I’ll be with you all tomorrow.

On a side note. I found a bomber (last one at the bottle shop after my donation) of 2017 CBS had it in my cart and put it back. Now I regret not buying it. Ugh.
Good on ya!

I had buddies in college who used to donate blood, the blood bank was paying for it then, they would take the cash and head directly to the nearest bar...cheap drunk!

Have you tried this Mas Agave? Straight up a margarita. Very well done.

10.5% mead. Half plain. Half with a spice bag soaking, comes with the mead. Plain is pretty good. Bit sweet but smooth. Update: Spice is killer!
I love my homemade hi octane margaritas. Now you got me thinking about a margarita flavored beer?
Screenshot_20191102-183953.jpeg
00000IMG_00000_BURST20191102183637278_COVER.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back