What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@seanjwalker1

13 lb 10 oz North American 2 row pale
18 oz English dark crystal
12 oz Munich 10L
3.5 oz English chocolate
6 oz Special B
4.5 oz Weyermann smoked

9.6 AAU Nugget
Wyeast 1056 or
WLP 001 or
Safale 05
3.5 quart yeast starter
1/2 cup dextrose if priming

Mash at 155°. Boil 90 min, adding hops at 60.
Ferment at 69° until FG is reached.
Cold condition for at least 3 weeks at or below 50° F before serving.

OG 1.078
FG 1.020
IBU 35
SRM 32
ABV 7.4%

Haven't brewed this one, but from the looks of it, I'll stick to the extract recipe!

Happy Halloween!
20191031_231006.jpg

I feel like you always have that baby on tap! I love single Mosiac IPAs. They always seem to come out different for me. Some really fruity and others really dank

I’ve had this same batch around for a bit but the bottles are almost gone :( first mosaic only beer and I’m quite a fan! This was pretty fruity

I really like this idea!! May have to copy you

It’s great because by the time Halloween comes around, I’m tired of my Octoberfest which I’ve been drinking since the end of September. Giving it away to parents trick or treating helps to kill the keg to make room for new beer!

Bad storms last night knocked out power at my job so I'm celebrating my free PTO day with a HB Oberon clone!View attachment 650700
In the same boat today lol thanks @pshankstar for this Aslin. Should have heeded your warning and waited a few more weeks in this one. Quite a bit of hop burn
24A846A2-A9FD-4D5F-B5FC-77D334356658.jpeg

Last edited:
Question for all you Founders CBS fans. It was released here in PA today and I could buy a case, 4 pack or 12oz single. Where the heck are the bombers? Stopped by 2 distributors and neither had them or could answer my question. They both had 2018 bombers for sale.

Did they not bottle bombers this year? I’m lazy, I only want to open 1 bottle not 2!

Question for all you Founders CBS fans. It was released here in PA today and I could buy a case, 4 pack or 12oz single. Where the heck are the bombers? Stopped by 2 distributors and neither had them or could answer my question. They both had 2018 bombers for sale.

Did they not bottle bombers this year? I’m lazy, I only want to open 1 bottle not 2!
No bombers this year. Only 12's, and this will be the last year for the foreseeable future for the beer to be made. I forget the reasoning.

Next deck project. Need a place that doesn't make a muddy mess when cleaning kegs. Also looking at a new grill/smoking area and maybe, finally, get my wood pizza oven built.View attachment 650724View attachment 650725
I'd be curious about ur pizza oven build. I see the stryofoam form builds one but I think the price is ridiculous just for a form when hand build seems so much easier.

It is in 4pk 12oz and 750ml this year. Idk why the 750 don’t seem to be on shelves, here either, but I’m so glad I can dose my beetus this year! :)

Post work refreshment
IMG_7217.JPG

Think I have a pic on my other phone from Pinterest. It was more cinder block oriented held together by metal brackets one can by at Depot. When I find it, I'll post and tag you. Wife says World Market sells them for 169. Bit haven't seen it yet. Have you checked out the Home Made Pizza thread here on HBT?
I'd be curious about ur pizza oven build. I see the stryofoam form builds one but I think the price is ridiculous just for a form when hand build seems so much easier.

Last edited:

Never had it before

Back